Should a severe storm or tornado occur, the following safety guidelines are recommended:
- Move away from the exterior of the building to a corridor or elevator lobby.
- As you move, try to close the doors of rooms, which have windows. Also, be sure the door to your suite is closed tightly, but not locked.
- Go to the center corridor or one of the stairwells. If the stairwell is crowded, move down to a lower level for shelter. DO NOT USE THE ELEVATORS.
- Protect yourself by either putting your head closely to your lap or by kneeling to protect your head.
- DO NOT go to the first floor lobby or outside of the building.
- Keep your radio or television set tuned to a local station for information.
- Do not use the telephone to get information or advice.
- KEEP CALM. If you are trapped in an outside office, seek protection under a desk.
- Once the weather has subsided, report any damage or storm related leaks to the Management Office.